Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Coworkers or Friends?

I just discovered a new toy on Google (which could quite possibly be my favorite search engine ever.) It the Google photo manager called Picasa and it's free! This excites me. Further more, you can do cool things with it like blog on a certain photo.. which further excites me. Anyhow its a fun and cool new little gadget. So enjoy!

Look at me with my two coworkers, Becky and Diane. Aren't we cute?! I love this picture. If you have been checking out my Myspace or my facebook page, you have probably seen this picture already. If not, here for your viewing pleasure. I am not sure where the future may lead but I am pretty sure that I am on the verge of not calling them just coworkers but friends as well. Its a huge leap for them. However, these are two of the ladies I spend my day with and share my life with. Diane, on the right, is a fabulous wife and mother of one, Justin (who I have affectionately nickenamed J-10). She makes me laugh. A LOT. Becky is a fabulous expectant mother and fiancee. She makes me giggle. She is soooo silly. But she is also quite feisty! And that's what I like about her.

Don't we look great it our pastel shirts that were totally unplanned but we all came in that way? Ahhh some things are just too good to keep to myself. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment