Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Final Frontier

So here's the question: Why is the jealousy still there? Why when I see a black man with a white woman do I stil get mad and a little upset?

Its not that I wouldn't date a white man and I don't want brothers to be happy but I just don't understand it sometimes. And it seems to be inherent, like something I cannot control.

I personally, contrary to popular belief about me, would rather date a black man. I am more attracted to them and I am into supporting the brothers. However, with the current state of affairs, I am not opposed to dating outside my race.

So really I want some comments on my first question - why am I upset seeing a black man with a white woman AND why does you believe (cuz this assumption comes from my friends) that I would rather date a white guy?

No comments:

Post a Comment