Tuesday, May 19, 2009

if I won the lottery

so here's what I would do if I won the lottery - what about YOU?

-tithe the money of course to my church and conference
-pay off my parent's home, renovate it, and by them a new home here in VA, one in ATL, and one in San Antonio, TX
-buy my dad the truck he's always wanted and a new car for my mom
-buy my grandmother a new house with a huge kitchen and den and play room
-pay for my sister's grad school, and my brother's undergrad
-still invest a million
-put aside some money to take care of other family incidentals
-give money to the College of William and Mary for a new performing arts center/music building
-travel the world and take my closest friends with me
-buy an aston martin
-stay in the penthouse suite of a hotel
-and then split the rest with my friends! so we could all be rich:-D

1 comment: