Monday, May 04, 2009

Green Light...

and I'm ready to go! I am up feeling good - Thank you Lord that it is summer time and I don't have class to go to. While that doesn't mean I can just laze about, it does feel good not to have to go to class. I am on a John Legend tip. Ready to go, right now! So on the agenda today is some house cleaning and laundry.

Thoughts for today:
1. Why do I absolutely love the song Don't Make Me Over by Sybil?

2. Most played song on my iTunes - Can You Believe by Robin Thicke

3. I really can't wait to see the movie Wolverine!

4. I have a case of the ex.

2 comments:

  1. Can You Believe by Robin Thicke!..
    worthy of that position..

    i want to be feelin good like that mayb i shud dig out that john legend...:}

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's this case of the ex?

    my fav song these days...i need a vacation!

    ReplyDelete